The sleeveless style dresses are back // Lins Campbell-Crafts

2 comments
It's true, our hit from last year is back - the sleeveless shirt dresses are back in stock and just in time for spring! I am a huge fan personally of the hibiscus print.


The dresses are a classic housewife 50's shirt dress, fitted waist with a matching belt, button down and lovely lapels. Great for wearing with cardigans and trainers for a dressed down look, or pink heels and 50's pin curls for night time attire.



I recently went to Florida, and packed it in my case - not only did I wear it 3 times in 7 days, but I washed it and NEVER needed to iron it - WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

I also got asked about 20 times where my dress was from, which is always nice...and amazing to be able to say - from my own brand.

The dresses are now available on our website and on our Etsy page - so grab yours now!


We will have the sleeveless shirts back in stock at the end of the month - all ready for (hopefully) the start of the warmer weather.


SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Amazing blog. This post is looking interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us.yusufusambo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!.okDuongLe

    ReplyDelete

Translate

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig